Streams of events appear increasingly today in various Web applications such as blogs, feeds, sensor data streams, geospatial information, on-line financial data, and so forth. Streams are often combined with higher-level knowledge that describes the context or domain in which streaming data are interpreted. The task of conjunctively reasoning over streaming data and background knowledge constitutes a new challenge known as Stream Reasoning.
Our work concerns theoretical and practical aspects on Stream Reasoning, including expressive languages, as well as algorithms for effective detections of complex situations in real time.
- Darko Anicic, Sebastian Rudolph, Paul Fodor, Nenad Stojanovic A Declarative Framework for Matching Iterative and Aggregative Patterns against Event Streams. RuleML 2011: Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Rules, Spain. To appear.
- Darko Anicic, Sebastian Rudolph, Paul Fodor, Nenad Stojanovic Retractable Complex Event Processing and Stream Reasoning. RuleML 2011: Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Rules, Spain. To appear.
- Darko Anicic, Sebastian Rudolph, Paul Fodor, Nenad Stojanovic EP-SPARQL: A Unified Language for Event Processing and Stream Reasoning. WWW '11: : Proceedings of the Twentieth International World Wide Web Conference, India. ACM, 635--644, 2011.
- Paul Fodor, Darko Anicic, Sebastian Rudolph Results on Out-of-Order Event Processing. PADL 2011: Proceedings of the Thirteenth International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages, USA. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 6539/2011, 220--234, 2011.
- Darko Anicic, Paul Fodor, Sebastian Rudolph, Roland Stühmer, Nenad Stojanovic, Rudi Studer A Rule-Based Language for Complex Event Processing and Reasoning. RR 2010: Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems, Italy. Springer-Verlag, 42--57, 2010.